Purchasing a house is one of the biggest investments most families make, so it is in your best interests to protect your investment by consulting with aqualified lawyer. Regardless of the stage you are at in the home buying process, an experienced attorney can provide you with invaluable advice on how best to proceed.
At McCabe Martin Coleman & Ventosa PLLC, we work hard to make sure you feel confident and secure in the decisions you make regarding residential real estate. We will immediately begin working with you to create a fair agreement. Furthermore, we have built a reputation on providing clients with personalized legal aid. We promptly respond to inquiries and never delay in moving our clients’ matters forward.
Our Residential Real Estate Services
Regardless of whether you need a tough negotiator or are just seeking advice and guidance, we are ready to provide you with unparalleled legal service. Diligent and knowledgeable, we will review and prepare the necessary documents for your residential real estate transaction.
Additionally we can assist you with the following:
- Explain real estate law to you in an easy to understand manner
- Prepare and review contracts
- Review and finalize the terms of a mortgage agreement
- Negotiate the terms of the sale of your home
- Remedy title issues that may arise on your property
- Attend the closing of a property and assist with any paperwork
- Rentals and leasings
- Assist with foreclosures and restructurings
- Consulting with an experienced attorney is one of the most important steps you can take if you are buying or selling a piece of residential property. In addition, understanding the intricacies of real estate law without a lawyer can be a headache.
We can protect your rights as a buyer or seller and help to make your real estate transaction go more smoothly.